Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Big News

I am moving back to Texas!!

That part is hardly news, as I have been saying "I'll be back" for quite some time now. The current plan has me returning home in time for the 4th of July!

It's hard to believe that I have been living in Pennsylvania for a solid year and a half, but I am so excited to finally return home. My time up here has certainly been unique, not especially good or bad, just unique. Now that the end is in sight, I am rushing to fit in all the quintessential Philly experiences that I have neglected thus far. The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy trying to fit everything in, while still packing up for the move.

Hopefully, Brittani and I will be able to make the drive on schedule and we can all get together in Brenham to celebrate and shoot off some fireworks for the 4th of July, like in the good-ole-days. If for some reason the 4th does not work out, then I would suggest we pick another time in early July and make. it. happen.

I truly cannot wait to see each and every one of you very soon!

Lots of love!
-Johno

2 comments:

  1. Johno, I know that I am speaking for all of us here in Texas that to have you back in the fold of the family is so wonderful. One of the biggest reasons that crystal and I mooved back to Houston after college was to be close to this special famille we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting that you will be back in time for the 4th. Last year we went and watched fireworks at Lake Somerville. The works were nice and being right on the lake was also really nice. There was some traffic leaving the scene but if you left early or just hung out for a while every cleared out it you wouldn't have to deal with traffic. We also took kayaks and paddled around before it got dark...I have plenty of kayaks having just recently added to my fleet.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete