This web log, as evidenced by the URL, is intended to be a forum for the Sallans family to plan events and share goings on.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Welcome
Hello everyone,
I know the family email list is great, but it's 2012 and we can do a little better. The hope is that this blog will serve as a place to plan events, without the potential confusion of multiple email threads. Also, a way to announce things to other family members you may not see on a regular basis. However, mostly I want this to be what YOU want it to be. If the consensus is that this is a bad idea, then there is no reason to have it at all.
In making this blog, I created a family account with Google so everyone can write posts or create events on the calendar (Lena was kind enough to help populate it with all the birthdays she could remember). The login info is listed below, please do not abuse this privilege or it will be revoked.
Username: thesallansfamily
Password: grandmarita
If you want your personal Google account to be linked to this blog, then just let me know and I will add you as an author. Otherwise, everyone is free to post using the family account.
Well, that is all for now. If you have any questions or suggestions, then please post them here or send an email to thesallansfamily@gmail.com
-Johno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment